which i don’t think it is
then i would want to spend today almost exactly how i’m going to
taking sips of sunshine from my bed
writing to tears for fears
riding my bike around the neighbourhood streets
musing and humming to the sounds of songs that remind me of him
i’ll probably live a hundred summers more just like this…i’ve lived at least a thousand already…
dusty answers to dusty questions
maybe rapture will tell us something…
or maybe the sun will set tonight just the same
and our job remains to reinvent our worlds everyday.
today mine looks like salty surrender
accompanied by sweet cappucions
breakfast in a sea of strangers,
and my royal blue bike
i’ve sometimes thought that i’d spend my last day on earth with a he like him
but today i just have to be with a necessary me.
good thing i don’t believe everything i read on the subway…
this was posted on my facebook wall.
here is where it belongs.
it’s written by a seasoned love letter pro.
1. Chew gum till you get TMJ
2. Rapid breathing through the mouth till you feel faint
3. Twiddling our proverbial thumbs
4. Be an aggressive driver
5. Eat fried shit or popped things
6. Practice making out with the back of your hand
7. Obsess over small animals
9. Listen to old Edith Piaf tracks
10. Rub your badunkadunk